If shiny or oily T-zones or under-eye creases are your main bother, Proarte’s small powder face brush is the best solution. It’s meant to extremely-lightly “set” your liquid/cream foundations or polish and blend out powder foundations, depending on your needs. Made using ZGF Goat Hair, the bristles are soft and durable, making it impossible to get a bad application.
- Works best for small unreachable areas
- Gentle on your delicate skin
- Very convenient to use, Carry and store.
- Made using ZGF Goat Hair
How to Use:
- Use the fluffy bristles to lift a fine layer of loose powder (tap—don’t blow—off the excess first) and dust it over your T-zone and under your eyes.
- Pack the product to “bake” your makeup or use a light dusting to instantly fix your foundation or concealer.
Apply powder on smaller areas and highlighter on brow bones and upper cheekbones for a soft blended finish.