Get a smooth and flawless finish from Proarteâ€™s flat kabuki brush. Giving a beautiful feel to your delicate skin with soft, dense, and silky bristles, no doubt this kabuki brush promises to beat your makeup expectations. With good-quality amazing bristles and a firm wooden stem, the flat top brush head can handle all your makeup trouble.Â
- Flat Kabuki brush has a dense soft and flat brush head that provides a flawless finish
Recommended Use: Use for applying and blending cream/liquid foundation onto flat areas of the face for a HD finish.
How to use:
- This brush works best with thicker liquid and cream foundations.
- For liquids and creams, first apply the product directly to the skin, concentrating on the areas of concern.
- Press or dab the brush flat onto the skin and put in soft pressure, while polishing in small, round motions.
- Continue buffing until the product is well distributed, and no streaks or buildup is noticeable on the skin resulting in perfect, poreless coverage.