Define your cheekbones and create a sculpted look with this Proarteâ€™s contour brush. They typically feature angled bristles, for smooth, precise application in a single swipe. This brush gives you fine precision control over the angles with which you can achieve easily.
- The perfect tool for getting that perfect chiseled look
- Hug the curves of your face for a blended bronzed look
- Ideal for effortless contouring and highlighting and for the perfect bronzed look
Recommended use: use with cream, liquid or powder products
How to use:
- If you want to reduce your forehead, trace the area with the angled contour brush near your hairline.
- Next, create a pout with your face. Just under your cheekbones, use the contour brush to apply the deeper tone to the hollow beneath the apples of your cheeks.
- If you want to go for slimming of your chin, take the brush and make round brackets around it. And ultimately, add some deeper lines on either side of your jaw bone. Now, your face should be mapped out with a deeper contrast.
- The next stage is to mix everything together. Try to make the contour look as natural as possible.
- Now the last step is adding a highlighter to your cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, and cupidâ€™s bow which can be applied with smaller brushes. Use general powder brushes for enhancing larger areas.
- Use with cream, liquid or powder products.