Light and fluttery, this Proarte's forbidden eyelashes have the added benefit of working with pretty much any and every eye shape, so there’s no need to cut or trim them. The ultra-fine flared edges add a very natural-looking curl and sharpness, too. Forbidden from Proarte is a spark, adding that they’re also very easy to apply, always a huge win.
- High-quality natural fibers
- Soft and lightweight
- Perfect for everyday enhancement
- Blends in seamlessly
- Gently fix the band.
- Align band with natural lash line, if lashes extend beyond your own, trim excess from outside corner, a few hair at a time.
- Spread an even line of Pro-arte lash adhesive along the entire band, wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
- Position the lash as close to natural lash as possible.
- Press gently particularly at the corners until lash adhesive dries.
How to remove:
- Gently peel the lash off lid, starting at the outer corner.
- Remove adhesive from the band.
- Place lashes back on the tray to keep shape for reuse.
Storage & warning:
Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight. Warning: For external use only.
About the brand:
PROARTE’s array of professional makeup tools are made with care and designed with the best in the world synthetic and natural-synthetic bristles. With a beautiful body to flaunt, these tools are the ideal match to your makeup artistry. Our top-grade full falsies offer a unique, and stunning eye-improving effect.