1) apply a thin line of adhesive on to the band of the false eye lash.
2) Let set for 30 seconds or until adhesive becomes tacky
3) Centre the false eye lash against your eyelid as close to the lash roots as possible
4) Using your fingertips, gently press coners and along the band working outwards to secure
5) Remove the false eyelash by gently peeling off, start at the outer corner
6) clean the band by peeling off the lash adhesive.
7) Place the lashes back on the tray to maintain their shape for reuse.
Out of stock