Keeping your makeup on point is a little tricky with Monsoon around the corner. The humid and moisture content in the air tends to smudge and disrupt your well-balanced makeup. Monsoon is the right time to curate your makeup stash and switch over to waterproof makeup. With tons of makeup products in the market, the process of figuring out the essentials becomes a hectic task. So, to save you from all the hassle, we have mentioned some of the must-know Monsoon Makeup tips in this article for all makeup enthusiasts out there. Keep reading!
Keep Your Skin Moisturized
During Monsoon, the weather is so humid and dry. High humidity affects the skin, so it’s important to use moisturizer and primer. Using an effective moisturizer is the best way to keep your skin plump and shiny without drying during Monsoon. As soon as you cleanse your face, you can apply a supple amount of moisturizer and let it absorb into your skin before you proceed further. Then you can go about using your primer. Primer plays a vital role in prepping your face before starting your makeup routine. Without a suitable base like primer, your makeup will not last long with all the humidity around.
Switching to a waterproof foundation will definitely keep your skin with the perfect makeup irrespective of rain or monsoon changes. The perfect blend gives you an exceptional matte finish and complete coverage. But applying your foundation in the right way also matters a lot. You do not want your makeup to be cakey and artificial. Be extra mindful when you choose your blending accessories. Proarte’s Pro Foundation brush is our expert pick to make your task easier.
Flaunt picture perfect eyes with waterproof mascara and eyeliner
Eye makeup is the one that will make you stand apart in the group. From bold black eyes to a basic sheer look, you can do wonders with eye makeup products. Apart from your base and foundation, you also need to switch your standard eye makeup products to waterproof eye makeup. Without it, the chances of you experiencing the disaster of having your perfect eye makeup smudged all your face are very high. Pick out the best waterproof mascara and eyeliner to make your eyes look dazzling.
Mascara gives you the much-needed volume to your lashes to make your eyes the focal point of your face. At the same time, the right eyeliner will enhance and give more definition to your eyes. You can create a whole lot of eye looks of your choice using these waterproof eye makeup products. To add more depth to your eyes in creating the much-desired smoky eye look, you can use the Eye Pencil. Being waterproof, this pencil comes with a gummy blender on the side, which will help you create the look of smoky eyes quickly with a lot of precision. This two-in-one pencil is the perfect choice to flaunt your picture-perfect eyes even during Monsoon.
Rock Monsoon look using Matte lip tints in soft shades
While Monsoon is all cloud and rainy, going all bold lips might not be the right choice. You can rock the monsoon look using Matte lip tints in soft shades. Pairing along with a bold eye, pale pinks, and mauve shades will definitely make your lip pop as one of the best features of your face. Lip tints are one of the best options to rock Monsoon. You can also go for liquid lipsticks for a deeper and long-lasting effect. As the liquid lipsticks are naturally waterproof, they can be your best way to stay away from smudge and unnecessary reapplication. You can go about your errands trouble-free without even considering retouch.
Another wonder product you must have to ace Monsoon is the Mauve Crush Lip Crayon. One of the best-selling shades in the market, this mauve is the favorite of many lipstick fans. It gives you rich pigment with a sheen finish and long-lasting waterproof quality. Get your hands on it soon.
The eyes are the prominent part of your face, and eyelashes contribute more to it. Thick lashes are an added attraction that makes you look gorgeous than ever. Although the panache of eyelashes has evolved throughout time, the use of eyelash extensions has never lost its significance. For decades, the style factor and chicness of lash extensions is unmatched. Mink eyelash extensions are the next global beauty trend. To give you more insight regarding the same, we have mentioned everything you need to know about our Mink Lashes in this article. So, keep reading!
What are the Mink Eyelashes?
Mink eyelashes are the most used variant of eyelash extensions used by the majority of beauty artists, influencers, movie stars, and so on. The mink eyelash extensions are the bestseller model of lash extensions. It is made out of a material called PBT. The PBT is a kind of synthetic material that has an excellent heat resistance and chemical endurance properties.
Since the mink eyelash extensions are made of PBT, it is long-lasting and very durable. These eyelash extensions have anti-deforming quality; hence they do not lose their shape even after a long time of usage. Many people tend to mistake that mink eyelashes are made of animal hair, but the truth is they are entirely vegan and cruelty-free. The name mink comes from the texture and the softness of the eyelash extensions.
Why is it the best?
The mink eyelash extensions have a separate fanbase and craze in the market. Due to the quality and affordability factor of these eyelash extensions, they are the best among other variants. Most eyelashes and the lash glue tend to irritate your eyes and are very uncomfortable to use. That is not the case with mink eyelash extensions. Since these eyelash extensions are made out of eco-friendly material, it goes smooth on your skin. Our expert picks the best mink eyelashes are here. Check out for more!
Difference between Mink and normal eyelashes
There is a lot of difference between mink lashes and normal eyelashes. While mink lashes are made of high-quality synthetic materials, the normal lash extensions are made of low-grade plastics. These tend to irritate your skin as well as get out of shape a lot sooner, which isn’t worth the investment. On the other hand, mink lashes would last nearly a year or two if you take care of them in a proper manner.
Most plastic lashes are tampered with and not of great quality. They tend to be rough and artificial when you stick them on your real lashes. But mink lashes blend in beautifully with your real eyelashes to give you a gorgeously wonderful finish.
The many variants of Mink eyelashes
When it comes to mink lash extensions, there are multiple variants in all sizes. Be it voluminous high finish, fox eye look, or slight coverage, and the mink lash extensions has it all. You can effortlessly pick one that suits your style and occasions in the best way.
The mink lash extensions have separate lash extensions for above as well as bottom lashes. It is available in every thickness your possible desire. The hassle of searching for the perfect lash match is no more with mink lash extensions.
Solo lash extensions are also available in the collection of mink lash extensions. They are very lightweight and feel like a feather. Designed to be ideal for daily usage, these mink lashes are the best you can invest in. The lash glue is also made with high-grade world-class ingredients and doesn’t feel much on your skin.
For the perfect diva look, you can try out high voluminous mink lash extensions. It gives you the most desired dramatic look without overdoing it. These mink lash extensions don’t feel artificial and heavy but blend well with your natural lashes. So, you can perfectly flaunt your beautiful eyes.
Ever wondered how to ace that perfect look that makes you the cynosure of all eyes? Look no further! We at Proarte have a wide range of accessories that can help you step out with your best foot forward. To get amazing results with makeup, it’s a no-brainer that you need the right Professional Makeup Brushes in your kitty. Confused about what to get? Don’t be. We have listed below a quick guide on 10 different types of Best Makeup Brushes and their uses.
- PF-01 Dab on Concealer Brush: Are you worried about the proper application of a concealer? Zero in on this Dab on Concealer Brush that comes with a thin, tapered, flat brush head. This is ideal for dabbing on a concealer on smaller concentrated areas such as around the lip, under the eyes, or around the nose.
- PF-02 Mini Foundation Brush: This brush is designed for applying a liquid or cream foundation of your choice. It comes with fine bristles that are tightly packed into a narrow brush head. Choose this brush for wide and smooth coverage.
- PF-06 Powder Brush: Vital among Professional Makeup Brushes, this soft and fluffy brush comes with blended fibers and flat sides. Just glide it on your face to contour it with a good setting powder and there, you are a step closer to getting the look of your choice.
- PF-55 Blush Brush: If you want to get that healthy flush and instant glow, use this ultra-soft and fluffy Blush Brush that comes with slightly slanted edges. Designed to create magic with precision it is perfect for applying powder formula products such as blush on the cheekbones or an all over powder.
- PE-19 Small Blender Brush: Want to get salon-like looks right from the comfort of your home? Use this Small Blender Brush that comes with a short, small rounded head. It is ideal for smudging and blending cream products either on the face or the upper and lower lash line for a smokey or softened effect.
- PE-22 Shadow Blending Brush: One of the Best Makeup Brushes to get astounding effects for your eyes, the Shadow Blending Brush comes with a round, dome-shaped soft brush head. Pick it up and blend two or more colors of your choice into the crease for a diffused effect.
- PE-28 Gel/Liquid Liner Applicator Brush: To rock any party, dress up your eyes with the looks that are in vogue. The small and steeply angled brush is perfect for all eye shapes and is designed to be handled with accuracy and control. It is your best friend for an even liner application, to fill in, and create the perfect ombre eyebrows.
- PE-59 2 in 1 Angled Eye and Lip Brush: An absolute delight, this tool comes with a unique bent ferrule that helps you apply gel, liquid, or powder products on the lash or lip line. With this handy assistant you can nail that perfect angle needed to get a natural eye shape or to fill the lip crease.
- PE-33 Mascara Brush: Flutter your eyelashes with a carefree abandon after applying mascara with the help of the Mascara Brush. An absolute must, it comes with a twirl brush head to groom the eyelashes and to avoid clumping up after mascara application. Keep this trick up your sleeve to achieve perfection and fabulous results.
- PL-37 Retractable Lip Brush: An ace among Professional Makeup Brushes, the Lip Brush is ideal to sculpt a flawless lip line. It comes with a rounded and firm tip for controlled application of gloss or color. Wield it to shape and contour the lips to achieve that perfect pout with ease.
Whether you are a pro makeup artist or a novice beginner, we have all the Best Makeup Brushes at hand to help you get that flawless finish. So, what are you waiting for? Start having fun with these essentials tools. They are the secret behind applying any product with finesse and ease. In all, these brushes are nothing less than a savior to help you get your perfect desired look.
The secret to flawless makeup lies in creating a clean canvas of base and using the best makeup brushes can surely help you crack that deal. Makeup brushes not only provide you ease in the application of any product but also give you that airbrush like finish look. Good Makeup brushes for beginners are an absolute savior as they help newbies in the makeup world to create perfect looks with absolute convenience. We at Proarte have created a guide for all the beginners on – What to use from the best makeup brushes available in the market to achieve amazing results.
The right Face makeup brushes in your kitty will help you sport a look of your choice every time you step out. For a headstart, use a primer for proper moisturizing and getting your makeup to last long. This step is vital before you begin applying the foundation. To achieve that professional like touch that you are keen on, choose Proarte’s AF-03 Pro Foundation Brush for a radiant marble-like finish to your foundation. Are you concerned about those spots or uneven shades on your face? Just set your worries aside and ace the game with a neutralizer for effective color correction. You can follow this with a good concealer that can be chosen according to your skin type.
Proarte’s PF-13 All over Concealer brush is your best friend when it comes to concealing blemishes, either with cream or powder products. A good blush gives you an instant glow and lends a healthy flush to your cheeks. All you need is a proper blush brush to apply it and voila! With PF55 Blush Brush Your job is done! Blending your bronzers and highlighting your cheekbones is a cakewalk if you have your hands on our variety of contour brushes to suit your style starting from AF54 cheek hug brush to AF11 precision contour brush, you have the best face makeup brushes for your kit. The final finishing touch for an awesome flawless look can be achieved by applying a setting powder. To get your desired look, keep Proarte’s PF-06 Powder Brush handy in your make up kit. So you see, Face makeup brushes are nothing less than a boon for beginners in achieving that professional touch.
Perfectly chosen Eye make-up brushes for beginners serve as the handiest tools to learn the tricks of eye make-up. Fabulous tools like Proarte’s AE-24 Eye Blender Brush, with its soft rounded brush head, precisely blends colors in your crease, thereby giving your eyes, a diffused look. Sounds fun, right? You can rock your party makeup with a smoky eye look using a shadow blending brush like Proarte’s PE22 to get professional makeup results, right at home.
If you are looking for eye shadow brushes that give you the most smoldering and smoky eyes then PE29 smudging smoky liner brush is your dear friend! Applying powder & creamy eye shadows becomes super easy if you have your hands on our AE26 cream eyeshadow brush and PE19 small blender brush, these are some of our amazing eye shadow brushes.
A small angular brush is an absolute must have when it comes to getting that flick just right! The most in trend of the cat-eyed look can be easily achieved with the help of a Proarte’s PE-27 Small Angular Liner Brush that gives you smooth controlled and even application of your eyeliner. The cut- crease look is also being currently seen on runways and you can achieve clean lines in the crease with help of our PE30 fine liner brush and then can give it a diffused finish with PE20 crease marking blender brush. With your hands on the right and well-curated eye makeup brushes, getting that perfect finish with a professional touch is absolutely achievable for you!
Still waiting? Grab a set of these face makeup brushes and eye makeup brushes and have fun with makeup!
A well-known fact is that Makeup Brushes and Makeup Sponges are essential and vital tools for applying cosmetics. To get the look that you covet with finesse and ease requires having the right Makeup Brush in your kitty. However, the time, money, and effort invested in procuring them go in vain if you do not maintain them properly. Why? The answer is simple. The residue of old cosmetics persists in the fine bristles and pores of used brushes and sponges. Along with sweat, oil, and grime, it becomes a very fertile ground for bacteria to grow. Just imagine using the same to get that look you want!!!! These brushes not only act as a medium to transfer them to your face leading to acne and breakouts but unclean brushes also lead to patchy application and do not help in smooth blending. Now the question does arise, How to prevent this from happening? What are the simple ways to clean them effectively? How often does it have to be done? Well, look no further. We have put together a few pointers stepwise that you can follow with ease and from the comfort of your home too.
1) Wet the Makeup Sponges and Brushes:
- You can place the Makeup Brushes and sponges under running tap water until they are fully soaked.
- The water can be lukewarm but you definitely do not want it to be too cold or hot lest they get spoiled.
- Take care to ensure that the Makeup Brush is with its head down so that the water does not go directly into the base of the bristles. This will prevent damage to the brush and ensure that it lasts long.
2) Use a shampoo, cleanser or mild soap to clean:
- Take a small amount of your regular shampoo, facial cleanser, or mild liquid soap in your palm.
- Using a bar of soap to clean may not be such a great idea as it would have to be rubbed against the brushes and sponges thereby causing undue pressure to them.
- After taking the cleaning agent in your palm, gently rub them into the sponge and brush.
- It is a good idea to use only one sponge or brush at a time so that the cleansing process is focused and effective.
- Gently massage the bristles of your Makeup Brushes with the love and care they deserve
- Round Makeup Sponges can be cleansed from inside out i.e. Place them on the palm of one hand and with the fingertips of your other hand start cleaning them from the center and go outwards with a slow, concentric, circular motion.
- Makeup Sponge Puff can be carefully rubbed with the cleaning product from the base to the tip so that their shape is maintained.
- The above steps will help loosen the debris of the old makeup products.
3) Rinse and repeat the above process:
- Rinse the brushes and sponges under running tap water.
- An effective cleaning requires that you repeat the above steps a few more times until the water after washing them becomes clear.
- Give the Makeup Sponges a gentle squeeze every time so that you remove all the soap suds.
- The Makeup Brushes can be gently shaken in between the rinses.
4) Drying the makeup tools:
- Drying the brushes and sponges is an important part of the cleaning process. If done right, it will work wonders in increasing their lifespan.
- Press the Makeup Brush gently against a clean, dry towel. This will help to soak the excess water. Do not forget to reshape the bristles with your fingertips into their original form and lay them flat overnight to dry.
- Alternatively, you can follow this handy tip- Keep the brushes to dry with the bristles hanging off the edge of a counter. This allows them to dry while retaining the correct shape.
- A word of caution here. Do not dry them in an upright position. This causes water to collect into the base potentially damaging them.
- Drying the Makeup Sponges is very simple. Wring out the excess water and pat them dry on a clean towel.
- Round Makeup Sponges and Makeup Sponge Puff can be kept in between the folds of the towel and then gently press with your palms.
- Do remember the brushes and sponges have to be airdried. How do you ensure this? That’s very simple. Just keeping them overnight in a well-ventilated area will suffice.
So you see, taking care of the tools that help to give you your perfect look is both easy as well as convenient. It just requires a wee bit of planning and discipline. Do follow the above routine once a week. Schedule a specific time in your weekly calendar and stick to it. Investing time regularly goes a long way in ensuring that your Makeup Brush and Makeup Sponges last long, are hygienic, and help you achieve the look of your dreams.
Concealer – Dab-On Concealer BrushConceal away those dark circles, blemishes, scars and practically anything that’s coming in your way towards a perfect base with the Proarte Dab-On Concealer Brush. The brush has a flat head that’s as big as your finger, making the concealer application super easy for you. The tapered tip reaches every nook and corner of your face to give you an effortless blend.
Foundation – Pro Foundation BrushTake your foundation game up a notch with the Proarte Pro Foundation Brush, specifically designed for makeup professionals. The flat and firm head of the brush makes for a smooth and streak free blending of cream and liquid foundations. It does not eat up too much product and hence gives you a full coverage.
Setting powder – Tapered Kabuki BrushSetting your face with powder is like putting a lock on all the hard work you’ve done crafting your makeup. And to effectively set your base, you need the Proarte Tapered Kabuki brush that is designed to work your way around powder products. Just a few swipes of powder using this brush on your face and you’re set (and so is your makeup)
Contouring – Side Sweep Blush and Contour BrushExecuting this step is no cakewalk. A challenging step like contouring requires the right brush and guess what? Proarte has got you covered. The Side Sweep Blush and Contour Brush is perfect for seamlessly blending contouring products on the hollows of your cheeks or anywhere it is that you want to contour.
Highlight – Fan BrushWhat’s the perfect companion to a deep contour? A beaming highlight on the high points of the face. Use the Proarte Fan brush to highlight and add a glowing touch to your makeup. The brush picks just the right amount of product, so that you don’t go overboard with the highlighter even on days when you feel like stepping up your highlighting game.
Webbed MasqueThe best part about this makeup is that you paint the mask on, which will definitely fetch you more compliments than just putting on a store bought mask. To achieve this artsy yet spooky look, you need to start by outlining your eyes with a black eye liner, try Proarte Black Eye Gel Pencil. Swipe it across your upper lash line (don’t forget to tight line), across the lids and on your lower lash line (you can also smoke it out a bit using Proarte Smudging Smokey Liner Brush). Now, comes the tricky part- the mask. Take the Proarte Gel/Liquid Liner Applicator Brush and a good gel liner, you can also try using Proarte Eye Matte Liner. Create criss-cross strokes starting from the cheeks to a few inches above your brows. Take your time with this one and make sure to get the strokes right. Try not to create the stroke too close to each other otherwise you will lose the webbed effect and you will be left with a diamond shaped black mess around your eyes.
Mystic MagicA little unicorn dust never hurt anyone, right? This Halloween makeup look is perfect for anyone who isn’t into blood and guts and wants to explore the mystical and magical side of the spooky season. You are going to need a lot of highlighter, a pastel eye shadow palette, a handful of rhinestones and a few good quality makeup brushes. Starting with the eyes, take a soft hued purple eye shadow or try using Proarte Violet Gem eye gel pencil and apply it on the lids using Eye Blender Brush. Use the same shade on your lower lash line using Proarte’s Small Blender Brush. Now, take a rosy pink shade of blush and apply just below your cheekbones and all around your forehead and make sure you blend it nicely. Now take a reflective shade of highlighter and apply it on your cheekbones and on your forehead, just above your brows using Proarte Large Fan Brush. Don’t be ashamed to go a little overboard with this look because that’s what this dreamy look is all about.
You picked out your outfit, got the accessories in place, even your hair is behaving before the event, now the last thing (mostly the tricky one) left for you to tackle is your makeup. From uneven wings to underwhelming eyeshadow, anything can go wrong when you’re in a hurry. But fret not, we have put together 3 super easy makeup hacks that might come in handy to help you look your best for all your ongoing festive parties.
Mascara as liner
Nothing is as terrifying as to find a dried out eyeliner pen in the midst of your makeup session, is it?But don’t just panic yet. Simply grab your mascara and either Proarte Ease Liner Brush or Tight Liner Brush. Pick some mascara from the mascara brush head and start creating wings as you normally would, using either of the two Proarte eyeliner brushes.
Setting spray to intensify pigment
We all have that moment when we decide on an eyeshadow colour that is in perfect contrast to the outfit and goes well with the rest of your makeup. But reality sets in when you swipe the eyeshadow onto the lids and somehow the pigment has either disappeared or looks extremely underwhelming. The trick is to wet your brush with a setting spray to allow the pigment to hold onto something. Pick any Proarte eyeshadow brushes like the Eye Lid Applicator and wet it with some setting spray, dip the wet brush in the eyeshadow and directly apply onto the lids. The results will shock you and you will never use a dry brush again.
The secret to fuller lips
Nothing like a pair of plump lips to turn your festive makeup game around. If you want to fake fuller lips, then keep a light coloured eyeshadow handy, you’ll need it for this trick. Start out by outlining your lips with a lip pencil (Choose from Proarte’s wide range of Lip pencils) Apply pale frosted eyeshadow right at the center of your upper and lower lips. Blend it out using Proarte Retractable Lip Brush and fill the lips in with a good lipstick or choose from Proarte Lip Crayons.