10 Best Makeup Brushes to help you flaunt that Desired Look
Ever wondered how to ace that perfect look that makes you the cynosure of all eyes? Look no further! We at Proarte have a wide range of accessories that can help you step out with your best foot forward. To get amazing results with makeup, it’s a no-brainer that you need the right Professional Makeup Brushes in your kitty. Confused about what to get? Don’t be. We have listed below a quick guide on 10 different types of Best Makeup Brushes and their uses.
- PF-01 Dab on Concealer Brush: Are you worried about the proper application of a concealer? Zero in on this Dab on Concealer Brush that comes with a thin, tapered, flat brush head. This is ideal for dabbing on a concealer on smaller concentrated areas such as around the lip, under the eyes, or around the nose.
- PF-02 Mini Foundation Brush: This brush is designed for applying a liquid or cream foundation of your choice. It comes with fine bristles that are tightly packed into a narrow brush head. Choose this brush for wide and smooth coverage.
- PF-06 Powder Brush: Vital among Professional Makeup Brushes, this soft and fluffy brush comes with blended fibers and flat sides. Just glide it on your face to contour it with a good setting powder and there, you are a step closer to getting the look of your choice.
- PF-55 Blush Brush: If you want to get that healthy flush and instant glow, use this ultra-soft and fluffy Blush Brush that comes with slightly slanted edges. Designed to create magic with precision it is perfect for applying powder formula products such as blush on the cheekbones or an all over powder.
- PE-19 Small Blender Brush: Want to get salon-like looks right from the comfort of your home? Use this Small Blender Brush that comes with a short, small rounded head. It is ideal for smudging and blending cream products either on the face or the upper and lower lash line for a smokey or softened effect.
- PE-22 Shadow Blending Brush: One of the Best Makeup Brushes to get astounding effects for your eyes, the Shadow Blending Brush comes with a round, dome-shaped soft brush head. Pick it up and blend two or more colors of your choice into the crease for a diffused effect.
- PE-28 Gel/Liquid Liner Applicator Brush: To rock any party, dress up your eyes with the looks that are in vogue. The small and steeply angled brush is perfect for all eye shapes and is designed to be handled with accuracy and control. It is your best friend for an even liner application, to fill in, and create the perfect ombre eyebrows.
- PE-59 2 in 1 Angled Eye and Lip Brush: An absolute delight, this tool comes with a unique bent ferrule that helps you apply gel, liquid, or powder products on the lash or lip line. With this handy assistant you can nail that perfect angle needed to get a natural eye shape or to fill the lip crease.
- PE-33 Mascara Brush: Flutter your eyelashes with a carefree abandon after applying mascara with the help of the Mascara Brush. An absolute must, it comes with a twirl brush head to groom the eyelashes and to avoid clumping up after mascara application. Keep this trick up your sleeve to achieve perfection and fabulous results.
- PL-37 Retractable Lip Brush: An ace among Professional Makeup Brushes, the Lip Brush is ideal to sculpt a flawless lip line. It comes with a rounded and firm tip for controlled application of gloss or color. Wield it to shape and contour the lips to achieve that perfect pout with ease.
Whether you are a pro makeup artist or a novice beginner, we have all the Best Makeup Brushes at hand to help you get that flawless finish. So, what are you waiting for? Start having fun with these essentials tools. They are the secret behind applying any product with finesse and ease. In all, these brushes are nothing less than a savior to help you get your perfect desired look.